竞彩258平台The complexity of underground utility networks are continually increasing.
竞彩258平台So obtaining precise information on the location of buried utilities has never been more important. The protection of buried assets during excavation work demands accurate mapping and surveying of existing utilities.
竞彩258平台The Leica ULTRA provides our most advanced precision utility tracing system. Intelligent signal processing has been integrated with unique flexible operating modes, to help save you time and increased confidence in your results.
竞彩258平台Selectable antenna and customised frequencies optimises your instrument for site specific applications, supported by our AIM system which monitors signal interference levels, recommending which mode to use for the best results.
Ambient Interference Measurement (AIM) - When working in congested environments, external interferences can affect the effectiveness of utility tracing. To guard against interference, the Leica ULTRA incorporates advanced Ambient Interference Measurement (AIM), which analyses the surrounding area for noise and recommends the best frequencies for accurate utility tracing.
Offset Measuring - There will always be an occasion when the utility runs close too, or underneath an obstruction. With Offset Measuring, the Leica ULTRA can locate the target line if not directly accessible from above. The function uses the available data to estimate the horizontal and vertical (depth) distance.
Transmitter to Receiver Link - Advanced communication link between the Leica ULTRA receiver and transmitter,
enables you to control the transmitter directly from the receiver. Work smarter and at greater distances to help achieve best practice whilst reducing time spent walking to the transmitter.
- LARGE CLEAR DISPLAY
- Large backlit high visibility LCD screen
- Clear display provides clear, improved and confident location and utility tracing
- CUSTOM FREQUENCIES
- Configure for site specific applications
- User configurable modes from 50Hz to 200kHz
- Choose from 100 pre-selected frequencies, or, customise your own frequencies
- Shows the user the direction of the utility they are locating / tracing
- Enable wireless communications with software running on a laptop, survey field PC or other GPS enabled device
- INCREASED TRANSMITTER POWER OUTPUT
- Choose between 5W and 12W transmitter power outputs for superior tracing performance
- BUILT FOR THE MOST DEMANDING ENVIRONMENTS
- IP65 protection
- Fulfils toughest standards - shock resistant, protected against water and dust ingress
- SELECTABLE ANTENNA CONFIGURATION
- Configure antenna to best optimise for your job site
- Select between more range, sharper response, noise cancelling or easier sweeping
- DIRECTION ENABLED
- Identifying your target utility amongst multiple parallel utilities
- Apply a special direction enabled signal from the transmitter, the receiver will display an arrow on the compass heading to guide you along the designated utility path
Our hire services cover the south of England & beyond including:-
If you require quality hire services within these counties then please contact: -
Read More About Our Hire Services »
Freephone: 0800 633 5131
- Bournemouth Branch: 01202 824422
- Exeter Branch: 01392 861761