竞彩258平台The Leica ULTRA enables operators to achieve ‘best in class’ locating and tracing expectations.
There are two versions of the locators, the Standard and the Advanced.
The ULTRA System has unique flexible operating modes to help you easily decide the right mode for your locating application and site conditions.
竞彩258平台Contact our experienced team to discuss your requirements.
Please call us on 0800 633 5131.
- Configure for challenging environments - The Leica ULTRA locator can be configured for different project environments. Program modes can adapt the antennas to deliver improved accuracy and repeatability. With over 100 programmable operating frequencies available, the operator can optimise the instrument to overcome the most challenging and complex site conditions.
- Ambient Interference Measurements (AIM) - When working in congested environments, the Leica ULTRA incorporates Ambient Interference Measurement (AIM), which digitally analyses the surrounding area for noise and recommends the best frequencies for accurate utility tracing.
- Trace utility under an obstruction - There will always be an occasion when the utility runs close too, or underneath an obstruction. With Offset Measuring, the Leica ULTRA can locate the target line if not directly accessible from above. The function uses the available data to estimate the horizontal and vertical (depth) distance.
- Signal transmitter remote communication link - Cutting-edge communication link between the Leica ULTRA receiver and transmitter, enables the engineer to control the transmitter directly from the receiver. No more walking from the tracing line to the transmitter, simply adjust the settings automatically.
- Clear operational display - The Leica ULTRA integrates a clear graphical LCD screen, with auto-pinpointing directional ar-rows. The large backlit display ensures confident and fast tracing in all operating conditions, day or night. Integrate GNSS & GIS systems Integration with GNSS or GIS data capture devices, Leica ULTRA can deliver a true one man, single step data capture solution for buried utility map-ping or surveying applications.
- LARGE CLEAR DISPLAY
- Large backlit high visibility LCD screen
- Clear display provides clear, improved and confident location and utility tracing
- CUSTOM FREQUENCIES
- Configure for site specific applications
- User configurable modes from 50Hz to 200kHz
- Choose from 100 pre-selected frequencies, or, customise your own frequencies
- Shows the user the direction of the utility they are locating / tracing
- Enable wireless communications with software running on a laptop, survey field PC or other GPS enabled device
- INCREASED TRANSMITTER POWER OUTPUT
- Choose between 5W and 12W transmitter power outputs for superior tracing performance
- BUILT FOR THE MOST DEMANDING ENVIRONMENTS
- IP65 protection
- Fulfils toughest standards - shock resistant, protected against water and dust ingress
- SELECTABLE ANTENNA CONFIGURATION
- Configure antenna to best optimise for your job site
- Select between more range, sharper response, noise cancelling or easier sweeping
- DIRECTION ENABLED
- Identifying your target utility amongst multiple parallel utilities
- Apply a special direction enabled signal from the transmitter, the receiver will display an arrow on the compass heading to guide you along the designated utility path